Django is a free open-source Python web framework which takes care of the web development process so users can focus on writing the app instead of reinventing the wheel. Django was built by experienced developers in 2003 and was later released to the public in July 2005 and has since been updated to increase performance and speed. It has been translated into fifty languages and is used by developers all over the globe.
If you’re using Windows, Mac or Linux, often Python is already pre-installed on your system, making Django ready to be downloaded. However, if not, you can download the appropriate version of Python for your OS on the official Python site. It’s necessary to have Python installed before you attempt to download Django as this is the programming language used for the framework.
Some key features of Django include:
1. Versatility. Django can be used for a wide variety of projects, including content management systems, scientific computing platforms and social network sites. It can be used to build applications for use on different domains but remains high-speed, reliable and secure.
2. Speed. Django was created by web developers with the aim of taking applications from concept to completion in as little time as possible. It’s safe to say they have achieved their goal as Django is one of the fastest web frameworks on the market, which makes it a real time-saver.
3. Fully-loaded. Django includes extras which will sort out dozens of common web development task, such as RSS feeds, user authentication and content administration. Django is simple to use and is intended to take the stress out of projects both big and small for all those perfectionists out there.
4. Scalability. The reason Django is so popular today is vastly due to its ability to quickly adapt to heavy traffic demands. It is highly flexible in its scaling and can meet any demand of web traffic to keep users’ sites up and running without fear of crashing.
5. Security. Django understands that the internet can often be frightening, but it doesn’t have to be. That’s why security is at the heart of everything they do. Django has frequent security updates to block all potential risks and threats from sabotaging your projects. With security taken seriously, Django helps developers avoid common security mistakes, including clickjacking, cross-site scripting, SQL injection and cross-site request forgery. Why risk it? Download Django today.
We offer our customers a dependable service 24/7. We’re based in the UK, so you don’t have to worry about language barriers, time zones or bothersome phone connections. All of our friendly staff members use simple language and terms, instead of incomprehensible and intimidating jargon to give every customer a stress-free experience. Whether you have a quick question or want to chat in-depth and learn more about Django, get in touch today and we promise to do everything we can to support you. Enquire today to find out more about Django or the numerous other technological services we provide at Catalyst2 – we’d love to hear from you.
Upcoming technology is what we specialise in and we’re dedicated to giving you a heads-up on the latest and greatest technological advancements. Django is a great open-source web developing platform, which we believe is one of the best on the market at the moment. That’s why we’re offering you the best service at the best prices. Give our team a call using the contact details provided for advice and information on any one of our services.